What does and doesn’t the insurance cover?

Our insurance covers you while performing normal support activities as a Social Carer

These include;

  • Social support
  • In-home support including meal preparation and light housework
  • Assistance in performing physical activity
  • Transportation
  • Skills training
  • Online or phone support 

Our insurance will not cover you if you perform anything outside of that, including but not excluded to the following:

  • Climbing ladders
  • Using machinery (i.e. Chainsaw or a Whipper Snipper)
  • Personal Care
  • Medication Dispensing
  • Heavy lifting
  • Home repairs