The online and social media policy ensures our social carers, members and employees are safe when interacting online.
Like Family does not allow the following actions on any of our online or social platforms, or any online or social platforms in conjunction with the use of our name.
- Posts about other members of the community without their permission
- Posts that would place any person in a vulnerable position
- Activities that are illegal or fraudulent under Australian law
- Use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by Like Family
- Use that can be confused with official communications of the NDIS or My Aged Care
- Activities that violate other users’ privacy, including the release of private personal information about others, such as name, address, or phone number
- Activities that further commercial or any other persons financial gain
- Posting content that is offensive, hateful, threatening, libellous, or pornographic; incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence
- Harassment of any individual or entity.
- Profile pictures or other online pictures that do not fit with the Like Family brand
Like Family reserves the right to deny access to its communication channels. Like Family will deny access to those who violate the above standards or other applicable policies in these or similar practices. Members of the Like Family site and in the various social media channels who misuse information and communication services may be removed from all online communities permanently.
Treat others online as you would treat them in real life. Like Family reserves the right to move or delete any postings.